Here you will find everything you need to know to get your dog started at Pike Road Country Kennels.
Our goal at Pike Road Country Kennels is to make sure every guest is healthy and happy. We are committed to the health, safety and comfort of each dog. We go above and beyond to make sure each dog is cared for based on their individual needs.
Why is Pike Road Country Kennels unique?
‣ We are 100% committed to making sure all of our furry guests are happy and healthy at all times.
‣ We maintain several acres of property with areas for dogs to safely run and play off-leash.
‣ There are several different sized play areas so small dogs can play safely.
‣ Daily housekeeping/cleaning of kennels is done to ensure a clean environment for the dogs.
‣ All dogs are play with and loved on throughout the day. We give special attention to each and every dog at no additional charge. We want every dog to feel special and loved.
‣ We are open for pick-up and drop-off 7 days a week from 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM. If you need to pick up or drop off before or after hours just give us a call.
‣ Large 5” x 10” Kennels allow plenty of space to accommodate multi-dog families who wish to stay together.
‣ Owners live on-site, so dogs are cared for 24/7.
Vaccinations We Require
DHP (Distemper, Hepatitis & Parvovirus) 1 or 3 year vaccine required
Bordetella Required every 6 -12 months. If your dog isn’t already vaccinated we can administer it for $10. (Bordetella is the only vaccine we give.)
Rabies 1 or 3 year vaccine required. ( Required by law )
Canine Influenza Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against the Canine Influenza respiratory illness. Consult your veterinarian.
Leptospirosis Not required, but highly recommended to help protect against the Leptospirosis infection. Consult your veterinarian.
Fleas & Ticks We are out in the country, so a flea and tick preventative is a must. We want to make sure our furry guests are comfortable during their stay. If needed we can provide a Capstar treatment.
What to Bring
Current Vaccination Records Please bring in copies of your dog’s current records or have your veterinarian email them to us. If you register online you also have the option to upload them there.
Beds & Blankets We provide bedding and blankets but feel feel to bring your own bedding for your dog during their stay.
Food & Treats We provide food & treats for no additional cost, but recommend bringing food from home.
Toys You can bring toys for you dog to keep in their kennel. We will also take them outside to play as well. Toys that can be filled with treats are a great option.
Medication If your dog is currently on medication please bring enough to cover their stay. We will gladly give it to them for no additional charge.
If there is anything you think will make your dog comfortable during their stay please bring it. This includes small crates to put in their kennel, if that is what they are used to sleeping in. Please remember accidents happen but we always try our best to make sure everything is clean before we send it home with you.