See what other's are saying about Pike Road Country Kennels
Here you will find everything you need to know to get your pet started at Pike Road Country Kennels. Get started off on the right paw.
- Vaccinations: Rabies, Bordetella, DHP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus)
- Please bring your dog’s vaccination records or have your veterinarian email the records to us.
- Flea and Tick: We are out in the country, so flea and tick medicine is a must. If there is any question we can provide a Capstar treatment. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and well cared for.
Please provide medications in their original container with label that includes your dog’s name, detailed directions for administering, strength of medication, name of medication, illness being treated. We will administer them at no extra cost.
Please advise us as soon as possible so we can let customers on the waiting list take your spot.
We offer full boarding and day care services for your pet. For the safety of our boarders, all pets must be current with vaccinations and be on appropriate flea prevention.
- Advanced reservations are suggested.
- Boarding guests may be dropped off and picked up 7 days per week.
- Dogs are let out every 2-4 hours depending on the weather. For the first time at 6:30 AM and for the last time at 9:00 PM.
- Breakfast is at 6:30 AM and dinner is at 6:00 PM. We can also feed lunch if that is what they are used to.
- Vaccination Records – Please bring your dog’s current vaccination records.
- Food – We provide food at no additional cost, but recommend bringing food for dogs with a sensitive stomach or on a special diet.
- Medication – Please bring your dog’s medication and make sure they have enough to cover their stay.
- Beds and Blankets – Beds and blankets that smell like home can help ease a dog’s anxiety.
- Toys – A toy that can be filled with treats is a great option. We allow any type of toy, but anything that could become a choking hazard will be removed from their kennel.
- Boarding fees are charged per night, per animal.
- There is a 15% discount on the second animal if boarding together in the same run.
- You will be charged for the day of arrival regardless of check in time.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.