See what other's are saying about Pike Road Country Kennels
Here you will find everything you need to know to get your pet started at Pike Road Country Kennels. Get started off on the right paw
- Dogs: Rabies, DHLPP and Bordetella
- All dogs will receive flea and tick treatment upon checkin
Please provide medications in their original container with label that includes your dog’s name, detailed directions for administering, strength of medication, name of medication, illness being treated. Additional fees may apply.
Please advise us as soon as possible so we can let customers on the waiting list take your spot.
We offer full boarding and day care services for your pet. For the safety of our boarders, all pets must be current with vaccinations and be on appropriate flea prevention.
- Advanced reservations are suggested.
- All necessary health information and vaccine information must be provided prior to boarding.
- Please reserve any Side by Side run if desired for pets when making reservations.
Boarding guests may be dropped off and picked up 7 days per week.
- Boarding fees are charged per night, per animal.
- There is a 15% discount on the second animal if boarding together in the same run.
- You will be charged for the day of arrival regardless of check in time.
- If check out if after 5pm you will be charged for a late checkout equal to half of one night stay.
- We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- All dogs are given play time throughout the day in an enclosed grassy area.